Sunday, June 15, 2008

A day in the life. . .

This is what we had for dinner tonight! It was so yummy! It was also so pretty! I had to take a picture. The veggie tray was empty when we were finished!! We have really been trying to eat more healthy and the girls are actually going along with it!! They love their veggie!
This is Mrs. Ingstrum, Ko Ko's first grade teacher. Those two really got along! I know KoKo will really miss her!! One great thing is that Mrs. Ingstrum goes to our church!
This was the awards ceremony at school. KoKo received the Principal's award, only one and one boy received it!, and she was on the A honor roll! Yeah KoKo!!
Bay and Lou enjoyed being at the school watching their big sis!
This is our friends pool. We love it! We are so thankful for them sharing it with us!!!! It is so much fun!
We have a fun summer ahead of us! We will be spending a lot of time in the water!
We are headed to Houston Wed. Michael has to do some business and we are going along for the ride. After his meetings we are going to go down to the beach in Galveston! So exciting! I have been lucky to get to travel with Michael! That is one great thing about his job! I think I really could get use to the room service and maids!! Do you think they will make a house call??

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

So glad that you are posting. Love the veggies. Love your kiddos. Mad that you are leaving THE VERY DAY I get back! :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am so excited you have a blog!!! If you find out if room service comes to the house I AM IN!!!!!

thanks for your kind words

Marci and Matt said...

Now I think you should come here to help Tanner eat some vegetables. He will eat salad, but not veggies alone. What a picky kid!! I love seeing all the pictures! I like knowing what is going on a few states away!! =)

nikko said...

Hey, no one told me you have a blog?!?

COOL!

Sorry I have been a slacker friend. I was going to call today, but don't want to interrupt you getting ready to go to Houston!

Blog Archive