Monday, September 8, 2008

Colorado pictures!

I am so excited! I got a new computer! Now all I have to do is figure out Vista for Windows!! It took me about an hour or so to figure out how to find where the computer put my pics!
It feels good to post!
OK so I forgot my camera when we went to Colorado! I know, how sad. I did remember about 40 minutes away and Michael said there was no way we were going back. He was smart! As if 14 hours wasn't enough ahead of us. No need to tack on more!
Michael does have a camera and realized he had it! So good, and my mom always takes a million of pictures! Well not a million but probably a thousand, NOT KIDDING! She might not have gotten to take as many this time because Michael and I sort of left them with the girls A LOT!! We needed the break together! We had a great time too!

The girls were great wood gatherers.

My dad, Tim Distel, owns AGteck. He is a mechanic. He also sells tractors. Let me brag about my dad for a moment, I am so proud of him. He and his partner just opened a new shop. It is huge! They actually have two shops! So cool! He works so hard and deserves a nicer and bigger shop!!Here we are at his shop. He let us drive a brand new tractor he is selling! I was actually most surprised he let me drive it! The girls loved it! It was pretty fun! I felt like Wendy from Bob the Builder!!











Stuff like this really makes me wish we could live closer to family!! Thank goodness for web cams and blogs!! Not as good as the real thing though.

No comments:

Blog Archive