Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like. . .

We usually decorate our home the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year my parents and bro came to town. There were too many fun things to do with them so we started decorating on the 4th. Bay had a ball!! I don't know why but it was a lot harder to get the stuff out this year. Last year we didn't even decorate because we were on the cruise and in Cali!




I love the Christmas season. People seem to be a little more nice and happy. Or maybe it is just my outlook? All I know is that I love it!
WoW! I just LOOKED at the calendar and only 20 more days til Christmas!!! I realize it is Dec. 5th, but! I have a lot to do! I need to do cards, finish decorating, do scrapbook page. . . I better get going!

2 comments:

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I love Christmas too! Cute tree- I let my boys decorate ours (not so cute!) By the way I love your new hair cut. And you look great too! It's been so long since I've seen you- your girls are just way too big!

Anne said...

Yeah for Christmas!!
Cute tree!
We still haven't even done ours yet :(

Blog Archive