Monday, March 2, 2009

Spicy Peanut Chicken Pasta

So I have had a copy of this recipe for some time. I got it out of a book from the teen section in the Saginaw Library. The cookbook was called "Clueless in the Kitchen". It was a good thing Bay went tearing through the teen section or I would have never found this wonderful book. It is perfect for one like me who is well clueless in the kitchen!! lol! Hey Nikko or Good Life, I didn't even have to call either one of you two while preparing this dish! Yeah me, I cooked out of a teen cookbook! It has been a little bit of a long day for me today. (I will vent about that in a sec.!) The recipe sounds so good. It smelled very good also. Too bad it didn't taste as good! Most of the time I would have been so disappointed. Not today though! I actually cooked and had fun doing it! I think that this might have been one of the more advanced recipes if you ask me!! Asian food isn't my favorite anyway, unless it is Honey Seared CHICKEN form Pei Wei. I created something tonight that looked and smelled really good! I also had FUN while doing it! In case you were wondering, the girls didn't like it either! Koko ate most of it! I must admit that it tasted a lot better the warmer it was! I think it would have been a little bit better if it would have been spicier?!

No comments:

Blog Archive