Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School!!


Look at our beautiful daughters!!! They are growing up. . . so fast! Koko is heading to third grade with Ms. Moreno. Lou is starting kindergarten with Ms. Moore! They both have had a great first two days of school! What will the two most stubborn members of this house do together all day????????
While we were walking back to the van Monday, Bay looked up and said, where we go mama???
I explained to her what was going on, she just replied with, huh!
It was so cute, today when leaving the gym she said, "No Woo Woo!" I actually think she thought we had left her at the gym! I asked her where Lou Lou was and then she remembered she wasn't really with us and was at school!
I love all three of my beautiful daughters! I love how different they are! I know I am blessed to have them in my life!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

That post made me cry. They are so big. And, they really are so different and so wonderful. I love them like nieces. Lu was sooooooooooooooooooo tiny when you moved here and we became friends. Has it really been that long?

Blog Archive