Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tag?

I hope this is how you do this! I do feel special thanks Too Many!

Whats his name? Michael Kimball

How long have you been together? 9 years in May

How long did you date? 4 months

How old is he?31 almost 32 he he he

Who eats more?he does

Who said I love you first? probably me

Who is taller? um. . . do I really need to answer that

Who sings better? HIM!! But he never does in front of people!! It is a talent of his! He gets his great voice from his mother!

Who is smarter? I think it is a tie but I think he thinks he is!! And it is confusing comments like this that make him think this way!

Who does he laundry?me

Who pays the bills?me but he knows whats going on ever since the cash budget idea! It is nice to work together on this.
Actually the computer does, all of the bills are set up for auto payment!

Who sleeps on the right side?me

Who mows the lawn?me, I enjoy it!

Who cooks dinner?me sometimes!! He is a great cook! Much better than I am. The past year or so I have been working on this. I think I have gotten better. I enjoy it more than before!

Who drives? Him, He has never been pulled over, knock on wood quick! As for me well. . .

Who is more stubborn? ME

Who kissed who first? He did He knew I was waiting!

Who proposed?He did. It was cool. In a park we use to roller blade in. Neither one of our parents were very happy about this! Now they are though! We were not very nice to his mom. We faxed her a picture of my left hand and a huge GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! Sorry Gail!

Who has more friends? ME Michael isn't much of a social butterfly!!

Who is more sensitive? ME

Who has more sibling? Michael-He has two little sisters, one older brother and two younger brothers! I just have one little brother.

Who wears the pants? I do. Well, he lets me think I do anyway!!
I am so thankful for Michael. He puts up with a lot! He loves me through thick and thin! He is such a great dad. He plays with the girls, takes them golfing, watches movies with them. . . I am so lucky to have him as my husband! Thanks for loving me so much Michael! I am thankful we made the decision to be sealed together for all time and eternity!!

OK so I have to tag someone. Marci E. and Nikko

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

You guys are such a great couple! I am so glad you have each other and I'm so glad that you are my "family."

Marci and Matt said...

I just noticed that you tagged me... I will have to get around to that. I can change this background to a more simple black and white with pink text if you want. I didn't know if this one was too busy for you. Just let me know!

Blog Archive