Saturday, July 5, 2008

FUN, FUN, FUN!





There is a water park close to our house. We met up with Maranda and her kids. It was so much fun!! The girls had a blast! There was a big slide and I really never saw Koko!! She loved it! Bay and Lou had a great time also!


The morning of the 4th we went to a park and had our church breakfast and bike/scooter/tricycle parade. It was really fun! Don't ask Michael about it though, he wouldn't know! He was still in bed when we got home!! Well it was good for him to sleep in!! I guess! It was a lot of fun having it at the park. There was a playground and bounce house. So much fun before 9:30 a.m.!!!


Later in the day we had Good Life and her family over for a little BBQ. We fit a little Rock Band in then it was off to the fireworks!



Girls, girls, girls!


Bubbles!!

We are so lucky to have such great friends!! It makes it a lot easier and fun since we don't have family close. Koko thinks that they should be part of our family!! I think so too! They pretty much are!! R is like a sister to me! I am so thankful for their family!!

3 comments:

nikko said...

Glad you had such a fun day. I have a cute picture of L pushing Bay on her trike on my blog (from the parade).

How fun that you and R's family had such a fun day together. :o)

I have a good life said...

You are my sister! :) Thanks for the fun day!

Lana said...

nuFun!!
I love the picture of you and your three girls, that is priceless:)

Blog Archive