Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

If you read Michael’s post in May, you all know that I will never be able to one up that post! That was amazing! But I do want to share with all of you my love for him!

I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man! He is so loving and compassionate. Michael is also very patient; one would have to be to live with me! His quiet confidence gives me so much strength. Michael loves his Heavenly Father. He studies to learn and grow closer to Him. He was the one that introduced me to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is because of him that I am where I am today.

Michael works hard to support his family. His job is pretty stressful but he does it. He is the best daddy in the whole world. Our girls adore him. He loves spending time with them, especially goofing around with them. They are very important to him.

Michael loves me very much! Just as I am the center of his universe, he is the center of mine! He always makes me feel special, beautiful and important! Even with all of my flaws, he loves me.

Don’t be fooled by his size and serious look. He is like a great big teddy bear. He has a huge heart. Michael is so dang funny. He always makes me giggle. He is just a big goofball!

He is pretty dang sexy. He has a rockin’ bod also!! He has a great sense of style. He is the one that helps me look good!

Family is very important to Michael. He loves his family so much! He not only treasures his side, but my side of the family also. He has a very special bond with his brothers and sisters.

Michael teaches me so many things. He has taught me that sometimes silence is a good thing. The world around us is so noisy that silence is good. This means that sometimes I need to just stop talking! (I am still working on this!)

I love you so very much Michael! Thank you for helping me be a better mother, sister, daughter, friend, wife and most importantly daughter of our Heavenly Father. I am so lucky to say that we will be together forever. Thank you for loving me and living with me. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy. I can not think of a better companion for me!

Happy Father’s Day!

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

so nice you two suit each other very well

reeree said...

That is so sweet for you too and i can't wait to see you see in a week and a half

love you both.

love marie

Blog Archive