Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bed Bugs

Since Koko and Michael were both gone, I thought it would be fun to have Lou sleep in my bed. This means I was being a big scaredy pants and I wanted Lou with me! Yeah because a cute little girl is going to protect me from the big bad wolf! I know, it is pretty pathetic, but as we were shutting the blinds Lou wanted me to shut the one in the kitchen. She said she saw eyes looking at her. It was probably her reflection looking at her! Then she went on and on and on how our house had been broken into and there were footprints by our back door. . . Bay ended up with us. This is so dang cute. I took this pic after I had been out of bed for an hour or so. See it wasn't so cute when I was in the middle of this pile! Needless to day, I didn't get a good night's sleep Monday night!

Blog Archive