Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ward split/changes!

Today was a big day in the Saginaw ward! We have new ward boundaries. Well not new, I guess, but shrunk boundaries!!! This change is good, it means more members are moving around here and more people are joining our church!! Over the past month or so I have had two people ask what church I go to. When I told them The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Mormon church, they were surprised. They didn't know there were any Mormons around here! In my conversation with both of these people, they discovered that we have a lot in common and we believe in many of the same Gospel principles. And they were reassured that Mormon men only have one wife! Sorry "Big Love" viewers, NOT REAL!!!! It's ok J, you can keep giving me a hard time!!

No comments:

Blog Archive