Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break '10

My grandma Sally came down to play with us this week!!
We started off the week with a fun game of put put golf.

They sure are checkin out the hole!!


This is what Bay's second shot looked like. On every hole. She put the ball centimeters away from the hole then put her club right behind it then quickly but steadily set up to push the ball in.


This picture sort of sums up out golf outing!


On Wednesday we went down to the Fort Worth Stockyards. It was a lot of fun. The girls wanted to ride horses! Grandma Sally really wanted them to have the opportunity to ride horses. So here they are! They all LOVED it! Bay was really mad that she didn't get to ride all by herself! Koko road Dylan, Lou road Jojo and Bay was on April.



The Stockyards usually have extra fun stuff during spring break. They had a petting zoo set up. I thought this picture was interesting!
I felt really bad for these poor animals! They had a very small area fenced in! There were a ton of little petting zoo animals. Then they added in a bunch of people. It was probably a 15x15ish space. You know, looking at this picture I only see one animal! HaHaHaHa! I was taking this picture from the edge of the fence! They needed to do a little crowd control inside! Oh well...the girls loved it! It was cute!
Today we went to Castle Park in Benbrook. It was awesome! I have only been there once before. This time it was crazy busy! (not as bad as inside the petting zoo, but close!)

I am so thankful for my grandma! I am thankful for her health! I am thankful we are important to her!! =)
We have had a great time! Look at these three beautiful girls! awwwww

1 comment:

nikko said...

I'll have to remember the petting zoo for next year. How cool.

We love the castle park, too, but I can't handle it when it gets crowded. Glad you had a great visit with your grandma!

Blog Archive